Updates!

Topics: Announcements
Sep 19, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Edited Sep 19, 2013 at 9:12 PM
I will be going to submit a new build here after I figure out the issue with creating a safe array of variants in c++ correctly. I think their is an error in visual studio or bug because its seems like Iam doing it correctly. I can get the correct data but the fFeatures of the safe array is all wrong. I have tried sending the data to the queueinputreport procedure but it seems it wants it to be special.
If anyone figures out how to correctly send data through queueinputreport in c++ post it here.
Sep 22, 2013 at 3:43 PM
i am waiting your new build. thanks you.

because i can not complie your MouseEmulatorVB code, VS say it the SoftHIDReciver reference had missed, so i download 'softhidreceiver dll c++ code' which release at Aug 4, i try to use regsvr32 to install the GenericHID\GenericHID\Win7Debug\x86\SoftHIDReciver.dll , it seems install ok, but the VB code still has 6 complie errors, seems is HIDDevice interface has problem.

i dont know what is the misstake i had do , please tell me if you have. thanks very much.
Sep 27, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Sorry for very late response I was dong a lot of school work this week. You need to install the dsf runtime and unregister using regsvr32 the dll file under C:\Program Files\dsf\GenericHID. This is because my softhidreceiver dll needs to be registered in place of the old one. If you figure out how to send input I have used x,y coordinates so far in the mouseemulator c++ code. The MouseEmulatorVBcode needs to send a safe array of variants with VT_UI1 format but when I used the functions in vb.net to send to softhidreceiver dll file the data is correct but the format is not STATIC, FIXEDSIZE, VARIANT, HASVARTYPE, and _____ (I forget the other one right now but will edit it and post here when I do). It should equal 0x880 in hex to correctly execute. However, its not so the data has no effect.
Oct 3, 2013 at 3:16 PM
thanks for your detail instructions, i will take a shot.
Oct 22, 2013 at 1:18 AM
timil, if you figure out how to send a safe array of variants in the c++ or vb.net wrapper code dll files please repost here.