Discussions under Announcements

Working on multiple mouse device driver!

first post: jeffman1 wrote: I have started work on the multiple mouse device driver. Please be ...

Resuming my work soon and tasks to perform for project members

first post: jeffman1 wrote: I will be working on trying another attempt at completing the code ...

New Organizational Changes to the forum threads and more!

first post: jeffman1 wrote: Today, I am working on making a more organized forum with categorie...

working on the project code!

first post: jeffman1 wrote: Fellow followers do not worry about Kinect multipoint 0.95 disappea...

Updates!

first post: jeffman1 wrote: I will be going to submit a new build here after I figure out the i...

latest post: jeffman1 wrote: timil, if you figure out how to send a safe array of variants in th...

working on article for kinect code!

first post: jeffman1 wrote: I will work on an article describing the Kinect code in the TechNet...

latest post: jeffman1 wrote: You can use x86 you just have to recompile the code and add the cor...

still working on the wrappers...

first post: jeffman1 wrote: Anyone good with array of c++ variants in vb.net or safe array of v...

working on finishing up one of the wrappers, hit a snag.

first post: jeffman1 wrote: I wish to test everyone's skills who joined this project. I need to...

new updated wrappers! now their is a vb.net version!

first post: jeffman1 wrote: I have updated the wrappers now their is a vb.net version. I made i...

better wrapper in c++ check it out in the planning tab in downloads!

first post: jeffman1 wrote: I am working on a c++ wrapper for mouse emulation with the Kinect t...